Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thankful Turkey

I wanted something super simple to do this last Thanksgiving.  I came up with some things that we are thankful for, then asked a question about the item we are thankful for, and then gave a song to go along with the item we are thankful for.
  • I am Thankful for the Scriptures! - What is your favorite scripture story? - Seek the Lord Early p. 108
  • I am Thankful for Food! - What is your favorite snack? - Popcorn Popping p. 242
  • I am Thankful for friends! - What do you like to do with your friends? - Love One Another p. 136
  • I am Thankful for my Dad! - What do you liek to do with your Dad? - Daddy's Homecoming p. 210
  • I am Thankful for my Mom! - What do you like to do with your Mom? - Mother, I Love You p. 207
  • I am Thankful for my Body! - What do you do to keep your body healthy? - Hinges p. 277
  • I am Thankful for our Prophet! - Do you remember our current Prophet's name? - Follow the Prophet p. 110
  • I am Thankful for my home! - What is your favorite room in your house? - Love is Spoken Here p. 190
  • I am Thankful for Missionaries! - What are you doing to help share the Gospel? - I Hope They Call Me on a Mission p. 169
  • I am Thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ - How can you follow Jesus? - I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus p. 78
  • I am Thankful for Faith - What is Faith? - I Know My Father Lives p. 5
  • I am Thankful for this beautiful world - What do you like best about being outside? - My Heavenly Father Loves Me p. 228

No comments:

Post a Comment